Sunday, December 24, 2023

Kneipp Goodbye Stress Watermint and Rosemary Bath Essence Review


 I've been a bit less stressed lately so I don't know exactly how it works for stress. But baths are by natures already stress relieving. I figured I would use it anyway rather than saving it for times of stress because I need to use my collection in the next month or so.

Kneipp claims:

  • Watermint, rosemary.
  • Transforms stress into positive energy*.

Your Kneipp® moment for a clear head: Feel how your tension dissolves into the air with the Kneipp® bath essence Goodbye stress. The clarifying and refreshing fragrance with natural rosemary essential oil has been proven to transform stress into positive energy*.


We will start with the scent- it smells really nice. Not necessarily like Rosemary. I don't know what Watermint smells like. But this has a very cologne/body spray type scent. It's smells really nice and really fills up the bathroom. I did use the whole bottle- per the instructions you can just use half to make it stretch. I did really enjoy the scent but I don't think I would purchase it again.


It colors the water a pretty blue color and makes minor bubbles. I don't think it is meant to bubble up though so that's OK. I really did enjoy the color of the water. 

It didn't really dry my skin...and didn't add moisture either.

Ingredients are fine. It has a few essential oils and reminds me of how Lush formulates but at a much more affordable price. 

Ingredients:

Polysorbate 20, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Mentha Aquatica Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Camphor, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, CI 42051, CI 47005.

It was nice- I enjoyed it but there are other scents I enjoy more from the brand so it wouldn't be one I repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment