Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Senna Cosmetics Angle Shadow #37 Brush Review




Slowly getting through and reviewing my Senna Brushes. I think this is the last eye one. This is definitely an oddly shaped one but I got it on a good sale so I can't complain much. I can't find the exact price but I think it was $5.00 or less because they were discontinuing them. It seems the company has now switched to all synthetic and I have always preferred natural hair brushes. 

Senna claims:

Angled edge and wide, blunt surface is the perfect shape for contouring the eye crease and outer corners with soft definition. Works to apply color all over the lids also. Natural hair.




This is definitely a unique brush. It has a very angled and dense top. It's extremely soft and the hairs feel great quality.  It has at top with a point that you can use if you flip the brush over to put color on the lower lash line. The flat angled top is really good to grab color- be it matte or shimmery and just pack it on. Comes in handy for colors that do well packed in and with the motion you apply the color in, it seems to help the color last longer. 

I have also used it to stamp color into the outer corner and I do really like it that way. Works better than the fluffy brush that is my usual go to because you get precise color placement.


It has a nice wooden handle with a black ferrule. The brush feels solid and I'm sure I will have it for many years to come. I don't think the ferrule is as great as the old silver MAC ones but it will do. 

It's not a must have but I can easily use it everyday and be happy with it. It's discontinued but if you do want it, I see it on Naimies for the sale price of $6.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment