Friday, January 26, 2024

Kneipp Deep Relaxation Bath Essence Review

One more. I usually try to break these up and not post one after another but I used this one up last night and want review it while I remember it. 

Kneipp claims:

  • Proven to help deep relaxation and inner peace*
  • Keeps the skin from drying out

The Kneipp® bath essence deep relaxation with natural essential patchouli oil and valuable sandalwood extract leads you into a deep relaxation and lets your mind come to rest. Confirmed by scientific study.

In combination with the soothing effect of warm water, the essential oils unfold their natural fragrance effect in their combination.


I was expecting to really like this...but I think it was just OK. I only like sandalwood scents in some things...most of the time it's a scent that's not my favorite. When I first dumped it in the bathtub I thought it smelled expensive, definitely not on the cheaper side.  I don't pick up much Patchouli though. Only Sandalwood. It's not the scent for me but if Pure Sandalwood sounds like a scent you would like to take a bath in, it might be for you.

The dark blue was my favorite color of all the water colors I have tried. I love any type of blue water but dark blue just seems more calming and relaxing than usual. 

It made some slight bubbles...but they went away very quickly. These aren't really meant to be bubble bath anyway.

Ingredients:

Polysorbate 20, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Pterocarpus Soyauxii Wood Extract, Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, CI 28440, CI 42051, Benzoic Acid.

Overall, not for me. But nice quality anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment