Monday, February 5, 2024

Ready For the World


 I have been absent from blogging because I've been moving into my apartment, unpacking, and trying to get everything set up and it has made me lazy when it comes to everything. I'm almost done though.  Just need to get the kitchen organized....I figured I would knock a post out today since I'm not sure I want to do a post tomorrow- cause it's my bday tomorrow. 

Anyway..back to the music post. I love Ready for the World. And these are my favorite songs by the group. I'm kinda surprised at the low views for this song. This vid cracks me up though- the lead singer has the most expressionless singing face I have ever seen. This is my JAM though.


Next up, Tonight. Sampled by Twista. I heard the Twista song first and then this one and was shocked how similar they were. This song came out when I was hooked on BET and music videos. And I listened to the radio a lot. 

Last up, Oh Sheila. I'm kinda surprised out of the three songs that this one has the most views. 



One of my favorite bands 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment