Friday, January 26, 2024

Kneipp Pure Relaxation Bath Essence Review

 



Finally down to the last two of the sampler set I bought.....and I can tell you this wasn't a favorite.


Kneipp claims:

  • Soothed and harmonized
  • protects the skin from drying out
  • Formula without microplastics
  • Vegan

The relaxing and relaxing Kneipp® Bath Essence Relaxation Pure contains valuable natural essential oil of Indian lemon balm and an extract of lemon balm.

In combination with the beneficial effect of warm water, the essential oil unfolds its natural fragrance effect for a soothing and harmonizing bathing experience.

I don't like the scent of this- it was not pure relaxation to me. Mostly because the scent is Citronella. Something I use to resell bugs and just generally dislike the scent of. I have had a few bottles of the essential oil and would diffuse it but usually tried to leave the room so it's a scent that I really don't want to use in the bathtub. I'm surprised they used such a scent for relaxation. Citronella doesn't seem to be relaxing- almost seems like an energizing scent but I have read it's good for insomnia. It does say the scent is supposed to be lemon balm...




Other than that I like the color of the water, it made a little bit more bubbles than usual.

Ingredients:
Polysorbate 20, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Farnesol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, CI 47005, CI 15985.

Overall, wasn't a fan of this and wouldn't buy anything in this scent again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment