Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Philosophy Bubbly 3 in 1 Shower Gel Review


 Today has been an excellent day. So to finish up the day, figured I would do a quick post and then jump in the bathtub for a bubble bath. A bubble-less bath. I'll probably review it tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll review this because I am trying to use it up- I don't like it. At all.

Philosophy claims:

A three-in-one formula that cleanses and conditions with a sweet and bubbly scent. Toast to the New Year with this shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath inspired by bubbly champagne. This multitasking formula is intended for big time fun, leaving you head to toe with a fresh, clean feeling and a delightfully fizzy fragrance. Cheers to a dazzling new you, in the shower, in the bath, and all-year long.

I got this in a three pack and saved this for last thinking I was saving the best for last. I didn't like the other two- but for some reason the name bubbly had me excited. It's named for champagne. I almost wished I had opened it and used it for New Years thinking it would put me in a festive mood.. After using it, it's nothing special and I am glad I didn't. 



This smells very similar to the Señorita Margarita, they both just have this underlying cheapie shower gel/bubble bath scent. It's very off putting to me. It almost smells exactly like the Señorita Margarita though...but in the shower it gets slightly more champagne fruit smelling. And that part is kinda nice, but not nice enough to make me forget the initial cheap, nasty scent. 

I very much dislike the scent.

Other than that it works like all other Philosophy gels- Ok lather, rinses clean, and just cleans OK.


I will only use it as a shower gel. Would never use them in my hair. And I don't want to sit in the scent as a bubble bath. 

I can't find the ingredient list to copy and paste- but I'm not a fan of Philosophy's ingredients. They use micro-plastics in their formula and you can easily find shower gels that are microplaslic free that are better quality and cheaper so no reason to use this. 

I'm not a fan of the boozy Philosophy scents and I'm not sure I want to try more from the brand as everything I have tried has been underwhelming,  I am going to take a break from them. Maybe I'll have better luck with their perfumed line- but their regular line is not worth the price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment