Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Marvis Black Forest Toothpaste Review




 More fun flavors of toothpaste that aren't intended for kids. This brand makes a lot of interesting flavors- I started with the Jasmin Mint and now I want to try them all. I already repurchased Jasmin Mint but thought it would be fun to try out another flavor and went with Black Forest because it was on sale

Marivs claims: 

The Marvis Black Forest toothpaste from the limited Blended Collection impresses you with warm and soothing notes of cherry and chocolate as well as the freshness of mint. The special harmony of the different aromas ensures a very special pleasure in your daily dental care ritual. 

The Marvis Black Forest toothpaste nourishes and cleans the teeth. At the same time, the toothpaste ensures lasting fresh breath.

Progressive, traditional and attractive: Marvis. 

Marvis stands for luxurious oral care products that provide exceptional sensory experiences during the daily dental care routine. 

Marvis is is cult. 

All Marvis dental care products are made in Florence and are 100% made in Italy.



Black Forest Cake is a german cake and you can find them everywhere here in Germany. I think Black Forest cake is OK...I never really buy or eat it though. It's just not something I would classify as a fave or something I ever crave.  Although chocolate and cherry cake does sound amazing it's just meh to me. I thought the toothpaste flavor would be nice to try though- although chocolate doesn't sound like the best toothpaste flavor. 

It doesn't really taste anything like chocolate though. I would say it's mostly cherry and mint. But lightly cherry...and way more minty. In fact, I was surprised to find this toothpaste is even more minty than the Jasmin Mint. 

Other than that, it works well and does what it's supposed to do. I would repurchase this one...and I would definitely try it out in more flavors. I am resisting the urge to not stockpile it since I think the brand is slowly becoming a favorite...if you can even have a favorite toothpaste brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment