Thursday, January 18, 2024

Kneipp Dreams of Provence Foam Bath Review

 I have been getting right through these...only three more to go after this. I used the Lavender one last night, which of course Kneipp is going to have a Lavender scent because they base their scents off of nature. And it's definitely made with real Lavender oil. There is nothing artificial about these scents.

Kneipp claims:

Come to rest and breathe through: With the dreams of Provence bath foam you can quickly leave everyday life behind you. The luxurious formulation of Kneipp is enriched with natural lavender essential oil, which takes you on a journey to Provence and provides intense relaxation. 

I could not find this for sale by itself- it seems they only sell the Lavender Vanilla alone. And I love Lavender Vanilla so I definitely want to get my hands on it in the future. I bet it smells heavenly. 

As for this, it smells of pure and authentic  Lavender Essential oil. And it's strong! I don't know where they get their Lavender but it's so strong. I did use the whole mini bottle but you can definitely just use half of it and it will work perfectly fine. I need to use mine up, so no point in saving them for later. If you love real Lavender though, you will love this.

Lavender is calming and relaxing. Helps with stress and all that good stuff. I find only certain Lavenders really help with relaxation and sleep though...luckily this is one of them. I slept like a baby after taking bath in this. 



The color threw me off. It's blue. Most Lavender is purple so it's interesting they chose a blue instead of purple. I don't mind blue water though, so it's Ok with me. It makes a little bit of bubbles but it goes away so quickly, it's almost not worth mentioning. 

I'm too lazy to check the ingredients and can't find them easily online...but I am generally happy with Kneipp ingredients. They aren't all natural but they do use a lot of natural additives. I think the oils they use really help my skin to not dry out....

Overall, if you love Lavender, I highly recommend it. It is so intoxicatingly Lavender. I would definitely buy this again and will be seeing what other things they offer in Lavender scent. I think this is the best Lavender Bath product you can buy....

No comments:

Post a Comment