Thursday, January 18, 2024

Project Pan #38

 My first Project Pan of the year. I only update these when I finish something I've wanted to finish and in this case I used up two eyeshadows that I was targeting. And I m that much closer to panning a palette and being able to buy another to replace it. I have decided I won't buy any palette until I finish ABH Modern Renaissance which kinda sucks- but then again I think I can use the whole palette-minus one shade within the next 6 months. 


Too Faced 525 Market 

Just from the last update, so much progress! I used up Burnt Orange. Even though I really liked that color, I was getting really bored of it. I matched it with Red Ochre which made a combination I really love. I was able to use up a decent amount of Red Ochre that way. And then I got started on Primavera. I really like shades like that to layer. I respecially liked layering it over one of my Senna shadows but then I switched to layering it with a super ancient burgundy-ish shadow called Too Faced 525 Market. I don't like that shade but it's Ok to layer with, and made and interesting pink brown neutral which is a color I don't own.  I hit pan on that and now that Primavera is gone I probably won't touch it until I want to layer with it again.  Used up some Antique Bronze. And hit pan on Venetian Red. I was wearing it every single day....in a surprisingly wearable way for a red. And I used up a bit more Cyprus Umber. 



I also cut open my Too Faced Primer. I'm hoping it will be done by the next update. I'm kinda tired of it (even though it was a favorite) and ready for a new primer. 


And last up- the Esum liner is still kicking around. I use it most days but it just does not want to get used up. I'm only trying to use up the black shade at the moment and will save the light shimmery side for when I am panning another palette. 

I probably won't come back for another update until I finish another two shades- Buon Fresco and Red Ochre which might be in another month and a half...

Random- I saw this BMW in the airport the other day and  I had to stop and take a picture. It's so beautiful and my absolute favorite color.....just gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment