Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Kneipp Favorite Time Cherry Blossom Bath Essence Review

 

It's an icy day today and tomorrow so everything is closed and it's highly encouraged to stay in the house, which is nice because I can work from home... But I really wish the weather was better because I was planning on moving some more stuff to my apartment. But since I can't, I've been packing and then enjoying bath time. And I particularly enjoyed this one.

Kneipp claims:

The Kneipp Favourite Time oil bath brings relief and well-being to your aching body.

Characteristics:

  • effective against fatigue and exhaustion
  • has a relaxing effect
  • nourishes and refines dry skin

Use:
Pour directly into the bathtub and mix.

I just looked and of course this is not for sale as a standalone product on the site so I think it might be harder to get. That's pretty disappointing because I really, really liked it. It's a very pretty, modern smelling floral. If you like scents like Miss Dior, Jo Malone Peony and Blushed Suede scents etc, this would be your bath scent. It's just the prettiest floral scent and really unique as a bath scent. It also smells more expensive than it is, which is always a good thing. 

It's suppose to be cherry blossom scented. I have honestly never smelled actual Cherry Blossom- but I have tried teas and Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom scent (meh). Also, almost forgot back in the day The Body Shop had a nice Cherry Blossom scent that is long discontinued and the Sakura Bath bomb from Lush I reviewed and liked as well.  This is definitely the one of the best of the ones I have tried. It is also pretty strong and scents the bathroom and really lingers. 

As for the water- at first I thought it was going to be red but with more water, it diluted into pink (forgot to take pics of the water). It makes a few bubbles that go away very quickly. In seconds really, but I don't mind. I think that's what makes it way less drying because I got out the bathtub and my skin felt normal. Not dry at all and very easy to skip lotion. 

After I got out the bathtub, I felt very refreshed, calm, renewed, relaxed..... 

Ingredients:

POLYSORBATE 20, AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PRUNUS SERRULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, CITRUS LIMON PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, JUNIPERUS VIRGINIANA OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS HYBRID OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, TOCOPHEROL, CI 16255.\

This is definitely a luxurious scent and if I didn't know better I would have thought it was a luxury bath product. If you like floral scents- maybe even if you don't and you see it, give it a try! 




No comments:

Post a Comment