Saturday, January 13, 2024

Kneipp Happy Time Out Bubble Bath Review

Quick post today because I have another bubble bath I reviewed. I was going to do a post yesterday but I was furniture shopping- and bought my very first couch. We looked at a ton and somehow it was the first couch I saw- or maybe the second one that I saw that ended up being the one I went back to get. I ordered it in teal and it has a motor that extends it completely out so it's almost like a bed....only 8 weeks and then it's mine! 

But back to Happy Time Out Bubble bath.


Kneipp claims: 

  • Red poppy & hemp
  • Mild cleansing & gentle care
  • Formula without microplastics
  • Preserves the skin's own microbiome
  • Keeps the skin from drying out

The Kneipp® Aroma Care Foam Bath Happy Time Out with natural oils from red poppy and hemp gives you well-being and beautiful moments. Relax with the atmospheric, cheerful scent of body and mind with stress and tension in everyday life, while the bubble bath with natural nourishing oils ensures a soft and supple skin feeling.

Luckily this is one that you can buy independent of the bubble bath set. I'm not sure how to describe the scent other than I think it was floral and kinda smelled like almond scented bath products at the same time. I could smell it pretty easily...I don't think it was bathroom filling but it was fine. The scent is supposed to be red poppy and hemp...I'm not really familiar with the scent so I couldn't say for sure. I will say it does sound more expensive than what I paid for it.

Not much to say other than the scent was nice but a bit forgettable. I probably wouldn't purchase it again but it was nice to experience the scent once. Not sure if it was a happy time out anymore than taking a bath anyway would do.


The water was red. I'm not the biggest fan of red bath water so I just didn't look at it. There were a few bubbles but not very many....

My skin felt pretty nice after. My skin wasn't dry and I could easily skip lotion. Not as hydrating as the bath oils but it does ok. 

I think the ingredients are nice- they remind me of Lush ingredients without the exorbitant cost. 

Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/ Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Papaver Orientale (Poppy) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Boswellia Carterii Gum Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Denatonium Benzoate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, CI 16255, CI 42090.


Overall, it's fine. Might be a good one to try if floral bath scents really appeal to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment