Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Aussie Total Miracle 7 n 1 Shampoo and Conditioner Review

 Taking a break from researching air fryers and getting a post in. I don't have a microwave and even though awhile ago I wanted to stop using them (I didn't) I'm kinda missing one. I think I might just go ahead and do without a microwave and make use of the oven. But I was really thinking of getting an air fryer....but I prefer things without the Teflon coating and for now I've decided again it. I wish another brand would make one without the Teflon in the drawer style (I saw one by Ninja but I hate the Ninja brand). Anyway, without either I am re-learning to heat food the long way.

Aussie claims:

GET READY FOR A MIRACLE. Aussie Total Miracle Shampoo is infused with apricot and Australian macadamia oil to keep your hair gorgeous with 7 healthy benefits: strengthening against damage, softness, split-end protection, moisture, humidity control, shine and smoothing.

How Aussome is that?

Made in USA

I used Aussie Three Minute Miracle years ago. It was raved about on hair boards but I didn't think it was anything special. I probably wouldn't have tried the line again but my Mom left huge bottles of the Shampoo and Conditioner so here I am. 

Aussie is an American brand inspired by Australia. I thought it was Australian but it's no more so than Garnier or Pantene. The power of marketing....

I've used the shampoo about three times. First time I was impressed with how hydrated my hair felt when I rinsed. It lathers and bubbles easily. And has that signature scent that all Aussie products seem to have. I think the scent is OK. Once you smell their products you don't forget them. They almost remind me of a Grape medicine. I don't think the scent lingers in my hair though.

I used the conditioner once. Only because I thought it had Dimethicone- which my hair hates. It coats my hair- feels hydrating at first but then dries my hair out and contributes to split ends so I really try to avoid it. I've noticed a big difference in my hair without it. I used the shampoo more because I didn't realize that it too had Dimethicone. 

I won't be using the rest of the bottles- and they are over half full. My hair hasn't started to dry out yet but it is feeling and looking so stiff. I hate the way my hair has been looking and feeling. Also...there is more frizz and less definition than normal. I probably need to go and get a clarifying shampoo to strip my hair of the the coating. A shampoo without cones in it. Guess that's what I'll be looking for next time I am in the store. 

I might use the shampoo to clean things that don't need a harsh cleaner.  I don't even want to use it to clean my makeup brushes because I don't want them coated in silicones. And the conditioner I might just use as a shaving cream to get rid of it. 

Wouldn't buy this again and also wouldn't recommend....

No comments:

Post a Comment