Sunday, February 18, 2024

Project Pan #39

 It's been exactly a month since I did the last one. I meant to wait to finish two colors but then I finished an eye  primer so I thought why not just do a quick update? 


I finished Anastasia Beverly Hills Buon Fresco. It was an OK shade when I would randomly grab it as needed for eyeshadow looks I was doing- but it got old very quickly using it everyday. I got through it though. I mostly wore it with the shade Love Letter. It was an OK combination, very easy to wear everyday because they are more muted. Usually I experiment a bit more but with moving, some of my collection was put away and I figured I would put a bigger dent in Love Letter so that shade is easier to use up when the time comes. Only seven shades left and so many of them have healthy dents in them.

Now I'm working on Red Ochre. It's a shade I really like and can easily rock everyday so I think it's gonna go pretty quickly. I will probably end up using it with Cyprus Umber so hopefully I can use up even more of that. 


I used up the Too Faced Primer and now I am on to the MAC one. I'm not going to add that to this project yet though, not until I review it....

Still have the Esum liner. It's been a bit neglected though...I need to pull it back out so I can start using it up again. 

And that's it. I don't have anything to add to the project at the moment. I think my main focus is just going to continue to be the ABH palette. 

And that's all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment