Thursday, April 4, 2024

Project Pan #41

 I thought I was going to have a super productive day because I got out of work super early....but nah. All I did today when I got home was work out, then curl up in my blanket and nap. I didn't go to the store, cook, or anything that I planned. Guess I saved money though right? It's still just so cold and rainy and all I want to do when the weather is like that is be in the house. I should probably get another work out in...but I am feeling especially lazy. 

I also don't really have anything to review so figured...let's do a project pan. I did finish the two shades I wanted. Or rather I finished one and threw the other away. I used up Venetian Red. For some reason the color has been pulling way more pink than red. I realized that I like the Red Ochre shade and preferred it more than Venetian Red. I almost chucked it but I did power through it. 

Love Love letter on the other has was chucked. I did do a review a couple years back and said I loved it. I can't stand the color now. It's just so muted and easy to lose control of. I used it a couple more times,  even tried it on my lips and hated it every time. I probably could have done a brown smokey eye and used this color to add some interest but I threw it out before I remembered I somewhat liked wearing it like that.

Now I am working on getting rid of Warm Taupe. Which is not warm at all. It's really a light grey brown color and it doesn't look good on me at all. But I found a way to wear it. I just put a bright color in my inner corner and then layer the brown over top.  This way I can have some fun with the brights in my collection. And I have already hit pan.




I'll probably be back and update when I finish Warm Taupe and Cyprus Umber. Shouldn't take me too long. Then I will depot Realgar and call the palette done.

Still working on the Esum liner. No updated pictures. I sharpened it once and it pretty much looks the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment