Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Tweezerman Sole Smoother Antibacterial Callus Stone Review

 Have a  quick review for today so I can hit relax mode. I bought this stone last summer and realized I need to review it. I usually just use a pumice stone but this seemed to be a bit more convenient and easy to use than those...so I thought I would give it a try.

Tweezerman claims:

Our bestselling foot exfoliator and smoothing tool is infused with silver for protection from bacteria and germs. Premium quality, this antibacterial callus removal stone is a German-made, fully waterproof ceramic stone with an ergonomic handle.

  1. Soak feet to prep and help soften hard skin. 
  2. While skin is still soft and damp, use the coarse side to exfoliate especially rough or callused spots. 
  3. Use the opposite side to smooth bottoms of feet and around toes. CAUTION: Not for use for diabetics, hemophiliacs or those with circulatory problems.
  • Effectively removes calluses and smooths feet 
  • Ceramic stone and plastic handle infused with silver for enhanced hygiene 
  • Fully waterproof to use in the shower or tub 
  • Ergonomic and durable, the high-quality Sole Smoother is comfortable to hold, easy to use and long lasting

One of the other reasons I bought this is because I was just casually browsing the store and and picking up random things when I noticed these were Made in Germany. I thought that was pretty cool so I ended up buying it. 

And I really like it. The handle really does make it so much easier to use since you don't have to bend down as far to use it. No more crazy shower maneuvering. I try to use it weekly- but I probably don't use it that often. Just whenever I remember it. 

This is different than a pumice stone because I felt like using a pumice stone is work and never really felt that nice. I tend to use both sides whenever I do use it and one side feels very nice to use. I mean...really nice. I'm just buffing the dead skin off and grinning. I can see why people enjoy pedicures so much when I do use that side.

It does work to remove dead skin- but you do have to follow up with a moisturizing cream, shea butter, or foot lotion to get everything as smooth as it can be. If you just use this without the follow up oil, things can get kinda rough. 

When mine wears out, I am getting another one. I will repurchase this without hesitation. It is on the pricey side and has gone up since I bought mine but I would say it was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment