Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler Naturally Curly Review



 I love the Tangle Teezer. So much that I have given one to my Mom and my sister. And I myself have three of them. And still wonder if I don't need more? Just in case they discontinue them. Or maybe I need to try the other/all types? I thought about trying the wet brush or whatever else everyone is talking about lately but I can't convince myself that there is anything better. So I stick with the Teezer.

Tangle Teezer claims:

Calling all curls

Gone are the days of long (sometimes painful) detangling sessions. Instead, enjoy an easier wash day with the help of our Naturally Curly Ultimate Detangler.  

Created with curls in mind, this detangling hairbrush was made for anyone with 3C to 4C hair types. The longer, firmer teeth are kind to curls but tough on tangles and the shorter teeth help to reduce the level of frizz, while keeping the curls defined. 

Designed for use on wet hair, our innovative teeth technology can cut detangling time in half* - you could give your locks a treatment with the saved time.

Hot tip: Keep this hairbrush away from heat!

*Self-assessment of 102 women after 2 weeks of use

Together with the Naturally Curly Ultimate Detangler, detangle your curls easily and quickly.

TUD/OR  Quick DetanglingQuick & Effortless Detangling
TUD NC curl patternEnhances Curl Pattern
TUD NC defines wet curlsDefines Wet Curls
TUD Comfortable HandleSlim Handle With Grip

Made in the UK

All the good brushes seem to be made in the UK (Denamn) . Anyway....I do still have my first one I ever bought. I'm not sure what type it is but it doesn't have a handle and is still really comfortable to use. I bought this one because I was curious about the naturally curly brush-would it be easier to use than my original.

The first thing I did when I got it was compare it with my original. The teeth on this brush are firmer, longer, and have a lot less give. They don't feel like they will bend out of shape and aren't nearly as flexible. It works well and I will definitely use and rotate it with the other brush. I think this one gets through more hair- but I think the other one with the shorter and more flexible teeth is just as effective and feels more gentle. 

I don't think it works well for anything other than detangling- can't use with heat because it is all plastic. Normally I try to avoid buying plastic but this brush is amazing and I will always make an exception for something that works well. 

I remember back in the day the Denman brush was that brush for detangling. It clumps coils and curls together but my head always really hurt after a detangling session. This does not hurt my head whatsoever because it doesn't pull or rip your hair out to detangle it. I always use mine on wet hair and lots of conditioner and if I run across a particularly knotted area I like to detangle it under running water.

Love this brush, would 100% recommend trying it and I would buy again. And buy the ones I am missing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment