Sunday, July 17, 2022

Tangle Teezer The Original Review


I wish I was at the beach right now.  I've never been a beach person before, I think it was because I was never comfortable with my body. My thighs are out of control, so chunky, lotsa cellulite, dimples,  I have cankles but I think reached a point where I just don't really care. Wish I could have felt like this when I was younger though. When I went to the beach a few weeks ago, I even wore a 2 piece. No coverup. I felt naked at first but after awhile and getting in the water I just felt comfortable. Before I start searching for a flight though (I prolly won't be going anywhere for a little while but I'm still gonna search) I'll go ahead and finish this post.


Tangle Teezer:

The Original is our multi-award winning detangling hairbrush that launched the brand. Our seasonal on-trend colours have kept this brush trending for over a decade and has become a cult classic loved by so many! 

, although 
This hairbrush is ideal for regular hair types, it glides through wet and dry hair, helping to loosen tangles with no pulling and tugging.


The patented two-tier teeth deliver a painless experience - the long teeth detangle, whereas the shorter teeth smooth the hair cuticle. The results are smooth and healthier looking hair with increased shine. 




I bought this a few years ago actually. It had been on my radar (along with another brush) but sometimes I'm a little hesitant to order. I was also a little skeptical. 

I wish I hadn't been. I LOVE THIS THING! 

I remember when the Denman brush was extra hyped. And I still really like my Denman but not for detangling. It's great for grouping kinks and coils though. 

This just detangles my knots and shed hair like a dream. And I feel like it minimizes hair loss while getting all the shedding hair out. How? IDK. I just know it works. I keep looking at the flexible teeth I still don't know why it works. Its just does. Before the Tangle Teezer it took hours for me to detangle and twist my hair. Now I can get it done in an hour, sometimes an hour and a half if it's been awhile. Not detangles necessary.

I want to try the tangle teezer specially for my hair type, I just bought this one when I saw it in the store and recognized the name. Maybe the next time I place an order from Ulta I'll get the other one.

For now I love this one. It's been holding up...OK. The plastic coating on the top is peeling. Some of the teeth are bent. But it still works. And works so well that I don't care. I don't think I will need to replace it for another couple of years even with those issues. I hear they have a recycling program though, I will definitely use it if/when it needs replacing. 

I only use mine on wet hair. I have heard of people stating it gives them split ends, I just try not to use it too often. Finger detangle and when needed go in with this....

I believe I've had mine for two years, although I forgot about it until recently. I really wish my Mom had this when I was a kid, she was rough at detangling. Then she would say I was tender headed but really she was just too rough. My head hurts just thinking about it....😩


Worth at least trying...


No comments:

Post a Comment