Sunday, July 17, 2022

Milira

 


Time for yet another music posty post. Today Milira. There are so many artist that I have yet to discover because you just don't hear their music on the radio..this is one of them. I still don't know how I ended up discovering Milira. Maybe another song I was listening to sampled one of her songs andI saved it to check more out later....

First song I love by her is Go Outside in the Rain. It has some Phyllis Hyman vibes, just in the lyrics. And I LOVE Phyllis Hyman. Also I love songs about going out the rain. I have a ton of them. Can't go wrong..Anyway this a a beautiful song and her voice blows me away. Also, how can she sang like that at only 19?


Next song is Three's a Crowd. Couldn't find any live performances of this one but it has more views so I think it was more popular. Love this song though..


So underrated....but amazing vocalist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment