Thursday, July 14, 2022

Barcelona/Rome Photo Drop

 Don't mind me. I'm just reliving my vacation by posting the photos.

I had a good time though, lotsa laughs, good food, and walking. So much walking that I ate everything and dropped a few pounds. Or maybe I should switch to a seafood diet since it seems to have done my body good.


All the drinks...

And tapas...This was some sort of salmon tapas with pistachios, salmon, mango...so delicious!






Love Sangria!


Most Modern Cathedral I have seen so far...and I've seen a lot!


Tried the cuttlefish..but don't google it though. It's one ugly fish!

Shoulda ate more Calamari...

Also loved the Catalonia Bread. Yum...




The juice at the market...so good! I tried so many....I could live in that market...The Dragon Fruit was super unique










Yes, I ordered Cava Wine AND a Mojito..







Mmm gelato. I had the strawberry banana and then a strawberry mango. But my FAVE was actually the gelato in Spain. The passionfruit gelato was to DIE for.


Gotta get the espresso when in Rome...










I wanna go back.....








No comments:

Post a Comment