Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Lava Chocolate and Raspberry Vinagrette

 I really want to go to sleep right now...I think I am going to try and get these two posts I have been planning to do out. Then I'll take a nap. 

I'm trying to get back into cooking from my lists- I have been cooking. I just haven't been cooking new exciting things. Which is kinda boring.

So I made a lava cake that did not lava. I should have known to skip this recipe because the blogger didn't exactly nail the recipe. That should have been a sign. But I tried it anyway. I just made meh chocolate cake. I even bought ramekins specifically for this so it was a little sad that it failed. Ahh well. I don't see myself making another attempt for years- I think I like brownies which are fool proof much more anyway. 


The next recipe I messed up quite a bit....I have made quite a few salad dressings so that's a bit embarrassing. Instead of drizzling the olive oil I just threw everything in the blender and blended. Whoops. It still tasted pretty nice and is probably the easiest of the dressings that I have tried to whip up. I could seem myself using this over and over again with different flavored vinegars. After I try the rest of the dressings. I just made a quick salad- I had avocados but could not add them because they weren't ripe...




And that's all until next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment