Saturday, September 7, 2024

Sample Review: Plant Therapy Muscle Aide Body Cream, Guerlain Advanced Youth Watery Oil,



 Plant Therapy Muscle Aide- Tried this cream after I tricep workout that really left my them sore. And....it didn't really do much. Maybe I should have used more or really massaged it in? It smells like Wintergreen though, which I do like. It smells very medicinal. I did put a tiny bit on my knees (did a lot of squats) and I feel like it did help? If it wasn't just my imagination. On the fence on whether I would buy it.


Guerlain Advanced Youth Watery Oil
I didn't know Guerlain had skincare- probably because I wouldn't be able to afford it. It's not cheap- but the packaging looks so nice and it does smell like a luxury product. Also the reviews are really good for this. I can't tell what it really does with just one small sample. And this is a teeny sample. It's very hard to get out without wasting because it is so watery and a tiny amount. But what I did use smelled so nice ( subtle floral scent) and made my skin look nice, plump, and radiant. Possibly something I might buy if I was looking to splurge. I didn't deep dive into the ingredients- but I don't see anything too special except the honey though? 



Mac Stack Mascara 

I got this in my last MAC order....I have tried a few MAC mascara samples but I don't think I have ever used a full size. I did buy a full size one in my last order...but not this one. Their mascara's tend to be generally loved. I don't love this one. I tend to prefer the traditional brushes over the more modern ones. The old style just builds a lot of length and volume quickly. This is OK. I didn't like the brush at first...now it's just OK. I get average  length and volume but it takes a little longer to build and doesn't really get up to my full lash potential. I would probably still buy the full size...it might be different in the full size . Plus I want to experience the packaging. But yeah...it's alright. 


No comments:

Post a Comment