It's already that time for another food post- this time I made some truly new foods to me. Well, maybe just a different type of pizza and a different type of meat pie. Different enough though.
Starting with the Thai Pizza. I mostly followed the recipe except I used a whole wheat flour flat bread recipe that has been my go to for stuff like this. Sometimes I buy bread- other times I really try to make it. So on to making this- it was definitely unique and I think I would have liked it more if the sauce was just regular tomato sauce instead of the peanut/hoisin combination. It was just a bit too rich. But I like the topping- for the most part. I'm not the biggest fan of chicken on a pizza- it's not bad it's just not my preferred topping. So this was OK for me. If I made it again- I would probably make some tweaks. But I don't think I'll make it again.
I was still getting the hang of rolling them up so they don't look how I expected but I still think I did a good job. I wouldn't make these again...or not with this recipe. But I'm glad I did make them. I was very curious about them- especially given the name.
No comments:
Post a Comment