I suspect this post is going to be much easier to write than my top 5 was. I can almost make the list completely off the top of my head.
1. Dial White Tea and Vitamin E- Smelled like old lady soap and left my skin horribly dry, which is a shame because as much as I wanted to recommend it I can't. When I bought it, some of the proceeds went to supporting breast cancer research-which is fine and dandy, I just wish they had a better product.
2. Philosophy Homemade Honey Buns- I don't understand the craze for Philosophy shower gels. They contain a bunch of junk and they really don't smell that great. Well, some smell OK. This one had a weird scent to it. I had the Cherries on Snow one and was just as unimpressed with that as I am with this.
3. Lush Demon In the Dark- Smells like mint and dirt. I'm not a huge fan of mint smelling products unless they have something sweet mixed in and I wouldn't call dirt sweet! I also didn't like the wax coating that came on this.
4. The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Shower Cream- I absolutely loved the body butter but this shower cream was horrible. It smelled awful and had no lather. I really dislike the creamy shower creams from The Body Shop so along with this we can add the add the Coconut, Brazil Nut, and Shea.
4. Lush Noriko soap- Sounded like it would be amazing...but to me it just plain stunk. Kind of smelled like a lemongrass toilet.
I know this is supposed to be the worst FIVE but I have a couple of honorable mentions. When I was scrolling through all the different soaps I've tried I felt these had to mentioned.
So here we go...
The Body Shop Jolly Orange Shower Gel- Hated the scent! Enough said! The nutmeg and vanilla one probably belongs on this list too...Obviously most of the body cleansers from The Body Shop just aren't that great to me. The fruity ones are better...but not really worth the price.
Lush Dirty- If bathing in a soap that smells exactly like toothpaste appeals to you, then this is what you're looking for. Me? Not so much.
Lush Snowcake- Smelled like a toilet. No thank you!
From reviewing this list it looks like the majority of the list is from The Body Shop and Lush....interesting!
Anyway, those are the body cleansers that I absolutely would not purchase again. What cleansers are on your list?