Monday, August 12, 2024

Buttah Skin Oatmeal Shea Cleansing Soap Review

 I almost forgot to review this one. I was just using it and using it and then noticed it was a sliver and that I completely forgot I wanted to review it. I used their other soap not too long ago and I do like Oatmeal soaps...so I was excited to try and review this one. 

Buttah Skin claims: 

EXFOLIATE YOUR SKIN FROM HEAD-TO-TOE 

2 Pack Buttah Oatmeal Shea Bars combines the natural wonders of Oatmeal with nourishing Shea Butter for skin that’s deeply cleansed, buffed with a healthy-looking glow and feels smooth, calm and conditioned. The unique, vegetable-based high-foaming formula features oatmeal, nature's finest exfoliant. It’s gentle on skin, yet remarkably effective in sloughing away flaky dry skin and absorbing dirt and excess oils while soothing with natural skin calming properties. Adding to natural goodness we’ve enhanced the bar with the signature ingredient from our hero face products—Shea Butter lavishes your body in rich, skin softening Buttah love. And to raise the bar even higher Vitamin E, D and Pro-vitamin A add vital nourishment.
Includes 2 Oatmeal Shea Skin Cleansing Bars


I bought this on sale not too long ago....I think I got it for $13.00 or less which is a pretty good deal since you do get two. They are kinda small soap bars though and since you do have to use a lot to get a lather 

This is a bit different from other soaps in that they feel so much smoother than other soaps- I don't know why they are so much smoother. But I do notice  that they don't lather as much so they don't provide that luxurious bubbly experience that other soaps do. I don't like that...but I do like that it does not dry my skin out at all. 

This soap doesn't really have any discernable scent- it reminded me of the other one but every time I used it- I would think what does this smell like? Does it have a smell? I don't know. Maybe it's un-scented.Maybe it smells like the Black Gold one with less citrus. IDK.  

It does mention oatmeal as an exfoliant and I wouldn't say there was any oatmeal in the soap that I could see/feel and because of that I don't think it was exfoliating. 

I do think my skin looked and felt good and looked healthy though. It does have a lot of skin care type of ingredients that I don't really see in other bars.  I love that it has a high amount of Shea Butter. It has Olive oil, Oat flour, and Vanilla...

Ingredients: 

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Myristate, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexamethylindanopyran, Sodium Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Benzyl Salicylate, Ethyl Vanillin, Vanillin, Benzyl Benzoate

Overall, it's not a bad soap. I still have one bar left so I will probably save that one to use as a facial bar. I think it's fine on the body but I do think it will shine as a facial bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment