Friday, January 5, 2024

Worst Beauty Products of 2023

 And now...my favorite list to do- year in and year out. Remembering all the failed products I have tried over the past year. I think this will be a relatively short list because I can't really recall many dud products.

But here we go.....

1. Patchouli Ylang- I don't know what the brand for this soap is but I picked it up in the airport in Italy. And I did not like it all. It was the scent. It smelled like toilets, and not clean toilets either. Kinda like a portable potty. Yuck!  


2. Lip Smacker Sprite Lip Balm- This was so bad I threw it out. It turns your lips white and ashy. Also...gritty. Trash.


3. Love Beauty Planet Deodorant- DOES NOT WORK!

4. Philosophy SeƱorita Margarita Shower Gel- Not a fan of most of their scents- but this one is terrible to me. Never again.

5. Petitgrain Oil- I just super dislike the scent. This is a never again oil. It almost smells like one I could enjoy but there is just something about it. And it's strong too. I used most of it up by mopping with it.


I'm surprised how short the list is looking, I definitely tried a lot more I've disliked this year- just didn't dislike it strongly enough to include on the list. So these are the ones I feel pretty strongly about. And that's all...short and sweet. Hopefully I have a longer list next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment