Monday, June 19, 2023

Lip Smacker Sprite Lip Balm Review

 It's Juneteenth! I kinda feel like I keep missing the opportunity to do Juneteenth stuff and cook Juneteenth meals so I definitely need to get it togetherfor next year. Anyway, quick review. Only because I want to review this and throw it out. It belongs in the trash.

Lip Smacker:

  • Lip Smacker CocaCola with great sprite aroma and super moisture complex - for those who love sprite! 
  • This lip balm pen combines authentic design and taste of the typical CocaCola Sprite 
  • Lipstick fits in any pocket - ideal for on the go 
  • Great gift idea for birthdays, Christmas, or as a gift for giving as a gift, recommended for children aged 6 and over

When I was a kid, Sprite was my favorite soda. Only because it was my brothers favorite and I liked copying him at that time. 

As for reminding me of Sprite? Nope. It's just generic bubbly soda scent. I wouldn't guess that it was Sprite at all. Also I think Sprite is supposed to be lemon lime flavored and you get none of that. 


The reason I hate this and I'm throwing it away after this post is because it has a white tint to it. And it leaves me looking unwell. You could use this product to get Dave's look below...





It's also gritty.

And this last party pack is the last one I will be buying from the brand.  I think they were made somewhere in the midwest, and I really liked that because that it supported the US economy and US jobs. They are now made in China.

Ingredients are a mixed bag. There are some great oils and waxes but then it does also contain mineral oil and hydrogenated oil. Probably still not the best ingredient list because you do end up eating a bit of the product since it's on your lips.

Ingredients: 

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Beeswax/Cire dabeille, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de Candelilla, Flavor/Aroma, Polybutene, Paraffin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylene Glycol, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).


This is definitely the worst Lip Smacker I have ever tried. 


No comments:

Post a Comment