Friday, January 5, 2024

Favorite Beauty Products of 2023

 Finally...time to work on my favorite posts of the year. I don't feel like I've tried a ton of things this year that I can really consider a favorite but...I guess I will look back and see. Hopefully I have at least 10 or more. I'll be working on the other list at the same time because it's always easier that way. Anand...let's get started.

Lush Movis Facial Soap- A great facial cleanser that actually moisturizes.and leaves your skin looking healthy and glow-y. The only downside- it makes a mess! 

Aveda Nurti-Plenish Shampoo and Conditioner- This duo is pricey but I really feel like they moisturize my hair. There are cheaper alternatives for sure, but I like these. I also really like that they don't have any silicones and whatever they use really seems to add moisture and not oil or grease to my hair.

Lush Fresh Pharmacy Soap- This soap is perfect for oily skin. Or skin that suffers from acne-although it can be just a bit drying. I would recommend it. Lush really knows how to make facial soaps.

Chanel No. 5 Soap- Ooooh Luxury soap. This is luxurious soap. I don't know that I would buy it again but it really was a nice experience and felt different from any other soap I have used. 

Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil- My nails have gotten so much stronger with this oil- it's crazy. Who would have known that cuticle oil could work such miracles? 

Kneipp Eucalyptus Bath Salts- I've been sleeping on these bath salts for years. If you like Eucalyptus...get these! They are amazing. I also really enjoyed the Beauty Secret Oil but they don't sell it alone.

Molton Brown Delicious Rhubarb and Rose- Molton Brown makes pretty nice shower gels. This one really grew on me as I used it more and more. I wouldn't mind another bottle. I think it's the combo of a sour fruit and the softness of the rose.

Curls Blueberry Bliss Control Jelly- I wish the ingredient list was a bit different but this curl jelly really works! I usually find at least one curly hair product that works per year and this was my 2023 one. 

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara- Most mascaras are average....but this one is pretty amazing. Length and volume. I see why it's rated as high as it is.

Plant Therapy Cozy Cashmere Blend- I saw this for sale again on the site and almost picked up another until I remembered I have a billion and one oils to get through. This is the best calming oil blend though. Smells amazing! 

Marvis Jasmin Mine Toothpaste- I love Jasmine anything, the unexpectedness of a Jasmine Mint toothpaste made me buy this. I love it though, I bought a backup and will probably repurchase over and over.


And that's all! I think I have quite a variety this year...I left off some of the brushes and candles I've tried as I plan to put them on other list.


Overall, I think it was a good year.


No comments:

Post a Comment