Friday, October 27, 2023

Marvis Jasmin Mint Toothpaste Review


 I finally dragged out my Winter Blanket and I'm so happy I did. I stayed in denial about the weather change, I think I thought if I just ignored the cold weather it would go away and the sun would come back just for me. But I'm glad I pulled my Winter blanket out it's so cozy and warm. 

Anyway...a bit of a boring review. But the flavor is exciting (to me). 

Marvis claims:

Discover the joy of the unusual: The Jasmin Mint toothpaste from Marvis combines floral notes of jasmine with fresh mint. It gives you perfectly cleansed teeth, healthy gums and a pleasantly fresh breath. Bacterial plaque and other stubborn deposits are completely removed while fluorides build up the enamel. Floral notes of jasmine and fresh mint stimulate your senses and give you a fragrant breath. This toothpaste stimulates your senses and gives you a fragrant breath.

Made in Italy 

I was going through a phase of wanting everything in Jasmin scent. I had a shower gel, jasmine pearl tea, and a candle. I'm not sure where I saw this first but it was Jasmin flavored and I wanted to give it a try.

Not much to say except it does taste really nice and leaves such a nice Jasmine taste in your mouth once you are done. I get mine from Amazon for less than five euro. 

I really want to try some of the other flavors they have like the Earl Grey, Matcha, Orange Blossom, etc. 

Ingredients:

Aluminum Hydroxide, Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Silica, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool

And I already have about three more sitting in my cart, I will probably keep one and give some to my family once I finally play my order. 


Bonus Review: Hello Fresh Watermelon Toothpaste

This is a toothpaste for kids but I was intrigued by the Watermelon flavor. It's almost like a Watermelon Bubblegum flavor. It's ok. I just don't think the toothpaste works that well though,  like it doesn't remove anything off my teeth. But maybe that's because it's for kids. I'm going to stick with my Jasmin Mint for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment