Thursday, September 21, 2023

Plant Therapy Cozy Cashmere Essential Oil Review

 It's been a minute since I've found a blend I really love...but I've found it. Unfortunately for me, it's not an oil that's available year round. It seems to be a Holiday scent that I bought on sale last February. On sale it was a bit over $10, little pricier for the size. But it's worth it!

Plant Therapy:

Picture yourself under a soft, cozy blanket, warming up beside a roasting fire and let the sweet, woodsy aroma of Cozy Cashmere Essential Oil Blend transport you there. It combines Lavender’s soft floral tones with Texas Cedarwood and Australian Sandalwood to bring up woodsy nuances, all while providing sweet, warm tones of Vanilla. Cozy Cashmere can help promote a calm and relaxing atmosphere, which makes it a wonderful go-to for quiet nights, cuddled up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa.


Aromatic Scent: Sweet, soft floral with woodsy nuances

Unfortunately I probably waste most of the bottle using it in the diffuser. For some reason this scent isn't strong enough in a diffuser. It wasn't until most of the bottle was gone that I decided to try it out as a room spray and fell in LOVE.

It's mostly Lavender. Kinda reminiscent of a Lavender Vanilla. Sometimes Lavender can be such a sharp herbal scent butI really enjoy it mixed with something that mellows out the scent. This does that. It is a calming, relaxing scent. It's perfect to use before bed and seems to completely relax me. I sprayed some everywhere last night before I went to sleep and slept pretty well, which is great because I usually have a hard time falling asleep. I just need to stick to using it but then again I don't want to because I want to keep it forever.

I also want to use it to make a scented oil, I just haven't 

I really wish I had bought a few more. Hopefully they bring it back this Holiday Season. 

The ingredients are mostly scents I mostly love. I love the scent of Copaiba, I love Lavender, and Vanilla.  I'm on the fence about Cedarwood though. Cedarwood can smell a bit like mustard to me but seems OK mixed into blends.  Last one is Sandalwood which sometimes I love and sometimes I don't. A very simple ingredient list but they just work so well together.

Ingredients: 

 Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Tincture, Juniperus Mexicana (Texas Cedarwood) Oil, Santalum Spicata (Australian Sandalwood) Wood Oil

I love this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment