Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Lip Smacker Fanta Orange Review



 Who loves orange soda (lip balm?)

 

I'm one of those people that can't talk about orange soda without going into Full Kel mode. I never get tired of it. 

Lip Smacker claims:

Quench your thirst with a Fanta Orange lip balm! Twist open and open your senses to the world of Coca-Cola. The dome-shaped lip balm delivers the authentic taste 
of Fanta Orange while providing extended hydration to your lips. 

I bought this in the soda party pack and am almost through it. Just three more balms to go and I will be all done. I think I'm getting a bit sick of the party pack. Orange soda is my favorite and Fanta is probably the most popular orange soda. This doesn't smell much like orange soda. It smells like the Flintstone vitamins you get. I was expecting it to remind me more of actual orange soda so it was bit disappointing. It's Ok.

As for the actual balm, it works Ok. But I feel it can dry your lips after awhile and you will have to keep re-applying. It also goes on pretty thick so I tend to put it on and then wipe most of it off. I just haven't really liked that thick balm feeling lately.

It does have a really sweet taste. This has been the sweetest of the pack. It does taste sweet and similar to Orange Soda. 

Ingredients are Ok but you can find more simple ingredient lip balms that are more effective. 


Ingredients:
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Beeswax/Cire dabeille, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de Candelilla, Flavor/Aroma, Polybutene, Paraffin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylene Glycol, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).


I think they were made somewhere in the midwest a few years back, and I really liked that because it supported the US economy and US jobs. They are now made in China. I'm not a big fan of companies that change where they manufacture because it helps them save money and I hate the fact that US jobs were lost. 

Overall, it's not bad. But nothing I would repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment