Thursday, November 9, 2023

Kneipp Beauty Secret Bath Oil Review




 Ever since I used and reviewed the Kneipp Eucalyptus Bath salts and LOVED them (use them in a reasonable time though, the scent definitely fades) I wanted to get my hands on more of their stuff. I needed to place an order from Amazon and I wanted free shipping so I added the bath gift set to the cart.  It was the My Bath, My Moment set that comes with 10 mini bath products. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to see they are mini glass bottles. I think the set was a bargain. 

Kneipp claims:

Kneipp care oil bath beauty secret. Discover noticeably smooth, supple skin with the Kneipp care oil bath beauty secret. The combination of precious, natural oils has an intensively moisturising effect and thus reduces skin tension for an improved skin feeling. Let yourself be pampered by the exquisite care formula and enjoy the luxurious bathing pleasure that has been proven to work. * *An independent study confirms the effectiveness of the care oil bath beauty secret. After three weeks of use, all subjects agree that the care oil bath beauty secret reduces both tension feelings of the skin and creates a soft, supple skin feeling. 98% of subjects agree that the care oil bath beauty secret balances moisture losses of the skin and leaves skin feeling smooth, even Independent study, 3 weeks application, 43 subjects.

I think this might be discontinued but I really hope not because I love this stuff! The mini is supposed to be good for 1-2 baths. At first I was going to use it for two baths, then I just decided to go for maximum luxury and use the whole bottle 😁. 

I'll start with the scent which was so intoxicatingly great! I don't know how to describe it though...except to say it is the perfect relaxing, intoxicating bath scent. It's what the Dove  bath scents try to be, but kinda fail miserably at. It kinda reminds me of a the commercial Shea scent. I think of The Body Shop Shea Line but I think this is nicer.  I also feel like it might have Sandalwood in it, which can be hit and miss. I love it in here though. With the hot water it just amplifies and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. It smells way more expensive than it is. Really a beautiful scent.

It didn't really add any color or bubbles to the water. It was literally like adding an oil that has something to make it disperse in the water rather than sit on top. Once you get out the bath it sticks to your skin and makes your skin super moisturized and soft without  feeling greasy. I LOVED the after effects of the bath. 

I like the ingredients...they are mostly recognizable. Much cleaner ingredients than most bubble baths that you might get in the drugstore.

Ingredients:

Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Citrus Antium Dulcc is (Orange) Peel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Tocopherol.

Overall, I loved it. I can't believe I haven't tried more from the brand. I definitely need to add them to the rotation more. Highly recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment