Saturday, August 25, 2018

Naked Palette Discontinued?



Word on the street is that the very iconic Urban Decay Naked palette that launched in 2012 is going to be discontinued. 

Naked, the palette that launched and sold out and people were waiting for them to get back in stock so they could purchase. It seemed to stay sold out. Also the palette that every single youtuber seems to own. It's hard to believe it's been 6 years since it came out. It's also hard to believe that Urban is discontinuing it along with some of the Basic palettes. Well, actually I can believe them discontinuing the basics palettes. Those looked super boring and not WOC friendly at all.


It's the end of an era. I'm really curious as to why they are Discontinuing. Does it not sell as well? Do people opt to buy the other 5 million other neutral palettes over it? Hmmm. 

I believe they are being discontinued, I will disappointed to see this pop up in a year or so with new packaging. 

Also I'm curious as to whether they will discontinue the 2, 3, or Heat. They got rid of Smokey last year. 

Anyway, it's $27 dollars on sale right now if you are interested in picking one up for yourself. It's sold out on the Urban Decay site but still in stock on some sites that sell Urban Decay, like Sephora, Macys, maybe Nordstrom. 

I did a more in-depth review of it here

Random:
MAC's Aaliyah collection is 40% off. I'm kind of surprised it didn't sell out completely when it launched. The prices are pretty good. I want the shadow palette, but I'm on a shadow no buy. And I have some lipsticks I need to finish before I go buying any more. Maybe I should get a lipliner? Hmmm.




No comments:

Post a Comment