Monday, January 21, 2019

The Princess and the Frog: Buford’s Fish Filet



What a name. I think I really need to watch the move again because I have no idea who that it. 


Anyway...fish filets. I mostly make chicken. So much chicken. So I was kind of excited to try a dish using fish.

It was an easy recipe. Probably because it was in a kids cookbook. But sometimes easy is good on busy days.

I bought most of my ingredients locally. Including buttery crackers. Germany has the best buttery crackers. They are made with real Butter and you can tell! 


I made the coating, and coated my defrosted fish in it and then baked.

The finished product was kinda bland. And I find I really hate the texture and flavor of frozen fish.


So overall I wasn’t a fan and would never make it again. But I will link a site with the recipe posted here...in case you want to try for yourself! Although I don't know why anyone would want to.



No comments:

Post a Comment