Thursday, October 31, 2019

Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue Intense Review



One of the most love fragrances seems to be the original D&G Light Blue. Which I fully intended to buy. It had been on list for quite awhile now. I'm not really sure what happened that I didn't end up with it. I saw this and just kind of zeroed in on it and wanted it because I like intense scents. I prefer them over something that is just going to disappear in about an hour. 



Dolce and Gabbana claims:
Sixteen years after the launch of Light Blue, master perfumer Olivier Cresp writes a new chapter of the Light Blue saga with Light Blue Eau Intense pour Femme.
Light Blue Eau Intense is more than a scent, it is the aura of Mediterranean beauty.

Inside its cool frosted-glass bottle, Light Blue Eau Intense takes on the evocative, light blue shade of the Mediterranean Sea.
The tall, rectangular shape of the bottle has been redesigned with refined, feminine and elegant lines resulting in a more sophisticated cap

TOP
The fragrance opens with a sharp, addictive duo of scents: luminous lemon and crisp Granny Smith apple

HEART

With its fruity and floral facets, elegant marigold blends this accord into heart notes: a wave of glowing, heady jasmine petals.This appealed to me because it seems to be so different from almost all other perfumes I've tried. It's heavy on the citrus..yet it's not zesty. Just kind of fresh. I really pick up on the lemon, and  the granny smith apple. Maybe a little hint of jasmine.I'm not 100% sure what marigolds or musk smell like...I guess it has just a tinge of masculinity. Just a tiny tinge.
BASE
Its signature trail of lustrous amber woods and precious musks melts into sun-kissed skin, unfurls into a vibrant, sensuously scented wake.

Made in France

It's a really nice summer/hot weather scent. But I think you could also wear it year round (I do at least!). I've actually gotten quite a few compliments on it too..which is always nice.



I've almost breezed right through my bottle.

It isn't the most long lasting scent...but it really seems to hang around me in a cloud. Or at least that's what I've heard. I think my nose has gotten used to it. I don't really smell it much anymore. 



I really like the packaging. The bottle is simple...but feels like "quality". And the box it comes in is really nice with a velvety feel. I usually toss the box right out but I've had a hard time throwing this one out.  

If I didn't feel the need to constantly try different scents,  I could see myself making this one a signature summer scent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment