Thursday, August 11, 2022

Mint Condition

 


Already time for another music post. Comes up so fast. Today Mint Condition. At first I thought they were a one hit wonder...but they have two songs I really love.

If you are a 90's R&B fan then you know Pretty Brown Eyes (Breaking My Heart). For years that was their only song I knew. I love trying to sing along...and brown eyes are my favorite. 
And live sounds JUST like the records (better) . I thought square hair was going to make a comeback, I'm so glad it didn't. I saw a few guys rocking that square look and I'm always like why? It looks better longer but in general...no. Makes the head look square. But anyway..you know a song is good when they get on their knees to sang it.

Then we have What Kind of Man Would I Be. I think my sister played this for me first. I love this song...vocals and love, love, love that guitar. 


Perfection live. I just love his voice. His hair kinda remind me of Dee Dee Pickles though....


Anyway, great group to listen too...I almost want to re-listen to their music cause I must have missed some great songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment