Friday, October 9, 2026

Zucchini Pineapple Bread and Teriyaki Salmon

 I had an easy week in the kitchen. Which is always a nice break from the times where I have to spend hours in the kitchen. Sometimes the effort is really worth it though. 

I have made tons and tons of zucchini bread recipes. Years and years ago. It's one of my favorite quick breads to make. You can't taste the zucchini- but it's there making everything a little healthier. I didn't follow directions completely on this one.It's a Vitamix recipe and I just didn't think it was necessary to blend everything up because I like the see in the ingredients. And I didn't want a "green" bread. This was also my first zucchini bread recipe that uses pineapple chunks- and I'm a fan. I also switched out the almonds for walnuts because that's what I have on hand. I wish I took a picture of the inside. The only thing I would change is adding less sugar. I didn't just shy of 2/3 of a cup and could have definitely use less. But overall, it was good. One of my favorite quick breads I have ever made. 



Then I made Teriyaki salmon. The original recipe calls for a different type of fish which I'm not sure where to find- so I just subbed Salmon. And pan fried it and glazed it with the sauce. It was very good. I don't know if the sauce was necessarily Teriyaki but it was better than anything you would get in a bottle. Then I just made zucchini as a side and dinner was served. I wish it looked better on the plate- it was good though...


And that's all! 








No comments:

Post a Comment