Thursday, August 23, 2018

Kula Herbs Excellent Plumeria Soap Review


This was a gift from my little sister from when she went to Hawaii for spring break (yes, I was jealous!).She knows I love soaps. Especially handmade soap! So she brought me back a gift pack so I can try a couple different ones.

Kula Herbs claims:
Delicious! The scent begins with bright fruit notes of green apple, peach, and berry. A rich floral heart introduces jasmine and lily of the valley, drying down to musky base.


So...I'm not much of a floral soap type of person, but this does smell pretty nice. And it's pretty strong...so you can definitely smell it once you open it. It almost acts like a room freshener for the spot you put it in. 

I don't know if I have ever smelled plumeria directly from the flower but I'm pretty sure this probably smells authentic to the flower. 

It's a more unique soap in that it contains oils that are made inHawaii. Like Kukuii Nut and Macadamia oil. 

The soap performs well. Bubbles nicely, get's me squeaky clean, and it's not drying (although it is summer and my skin is less dry in the summer!).

The packaging is really nice. They use the good paper to wrap the soaps. They are so nice I don't want to throw it out. 


Ingredients:
Saponified Coconut, Olive, Palm, Macadamia Nut & Kukui Nut Oils; Plumeria Fragrance Oil; Colorant.



Overall, I like the soap itself, I don't think the Plumeria is a must try unless floral scents are your thing. They have a lot of different scents to choose from though so I'm sure I will find one that is a must have.

Random:
I used up my Too Faced Brow Kit! I hated the kit and really wished I had never bought it so I'm glad it's gone. Technically I still have the blonde shade which I will depot and put in one of my shadow palettes and use it as as eyeshadow. And I'm keeping the tin to use for...something. IDK what yet. It's really cute! 




No comments:

Post a Comment