Monday, September 24, 2018

Kula Herbs Pineapple Loofah Excellent Soap Review

 
Last soap I have from Hawaii. I've tried a couple of pineapple soaps and I think the Pineapple scent is hard to capture in a soap. And this soap is another that just proves that right.

Kula Herbs claims:
Unique and unbelievably fresh, juicy and realistic, Pineapple is a tropical miracle: loved like Maui Gold.


Of all three soaps, I was most disappointed in the scent of this one. It barely had any pineapple scent. Or any scent at all. It faintly smelled like the other two soaps in the gift pack, but not really. 

Other than that it lathered well, cleaned well, rinsed cleanly...and all that good stuff. And as always the ingredients are excellent. I love that it uses oils that are native to Hawaii. So even though I was disappointed in the scent, I feel like it was a treat for my skin.

It had something I think was supposed to be exfoliating but to be honest, I don't think it did much.

The soaps was disappointing, but the packaging was really nice. They use quality paper that I like so much I really don't want to throw it out. I actually still have it. 


Ingredients:
Excellent Ingredients: Saponified Coconut, Olive, Palm, Macadamia Nut & Kukui Nut Oils; Pineapple Fragrance Oil; Ground Loofah.


Unfortunately since the scent wasn't really there, I wasn't a big fan. Also I'm kind of disappointed that all three soaps from the company smelled so similar. But as always, I was happy to try it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment