Sunday, September 23, 2018

Samples Review: MAC My Heroine, Bobbi Brown Concealer, MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascara

I am finally on Phase Three of the Avenger movies. Just got done watching Dr. Strange. I feel like I've heard of almost all the Avengers- except Ant Man and Dr. Strange. And since they didn't really sound familiar  I didn't really have any desire to watch the movies. Ant Man was kind of slow going but by the end of the movie I was all into it. Not so much Dr. Strange. I wonder if they will do another movie for him? 

Anyway...my next batch of samples- 


MAC My Heroine Perfume- I think a Skunk would smell better than this perfume. I tried to spray this three different times and felt like I was gagging each time. It smells horrible. And it lasts forever. I ended up spraying the rest in the bathroom. Which was am mistake because every time I walked in I felt like I was on the verge of a head splitting headache. I think these are discontinued now- and for good reason. If you see this anywhere on sale, DO NOT BUY IT.

Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer- I don't know when companies are going to be more inclusive with the shades they provide as samples. Not everyone is Beige and Medium. Also, what's the point in having different shades if all you provide as samples are Beige? Anyway, I still did open it and put it under my eyes, the texture seems nice and looks to be full coverage but I couldn't completely test it.



MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascara-  This was OK.  It was a nice deep dark black, gave me a little length and volume, plus some curl. Usually I don't like plastic brushes, but I did actually like this one. It has a ball at the tip that you can use on the lower lashes. It also works well to get the inner most lashes. 




That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment