Monday, January 28, 2019

Best and Worst in Beauty of 2018

Each year I get later and later with this post. I'm combining this year because I didn't do much blogging and don't think I have enough to really do two different posts! This year I'm going to try to do better. 





Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Gel Tint Brows- This is perfect for a little tint that will last a couple of days. Often I'm too lazy but I love having it around as an option. I got this as a gift and I'm so grateful for it! 


Natures Remedy Exercise Relief Rollerball
Sometimes my neck hurts. Especially at work because I don't have the best posture all the time. And the chairs pretty much suck. This little rollerball really helps! I'm almost out and will need to come up with my own little blend since I have no idea how to pick more up. If you do happen to see this, snatch it up!




Urban Decay Firebird and Bang Lipstick
One of my favorite colors. It has a little bit of a blue shift to it. It's really a nice quality and unique lipstick!


MAC 239 Eyeshadow Brush
I've had it for years and years now. It's now offered in synthetic but I love the goat hair version. I almost wish I would have picked up another!


Nars Luster Blush
This is just the perfect slight color highlight glow blush. I really do love this blush! 


The Worst!

Clarisonic Cashmere Luxe Brush Head
Does nothing!


Stadler Jasmina Diffuser
Broke months into using it. Cute but a giant waste of money.


Dresdner Essenz Lip Balm
All natural and smelled nice but didn't do anything for my lips.

Eden's Garden Hope Synergy Blend
This had raves reviews online and I thought I would try it out. I hate it. Lemongrass and cinnamon just do not mix for me. 


And that's all! What were some of your faves? What was some of the stuff you tried and wished you hadn't?

Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment