Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Kiss My Face Olive and Aloe Bar Soap Review


Years ago I tried just the regular Olive Soap and saw this in the store and figured I would try the Olive and Aloe variety. This is one of the few completely natural soaps available to me locally and I was shocked to find it. 

Kiss My Face claims:
Enjoy the moisturizing power of Olive Oil as you cleanse with Kiss My Face 86% Olive Oil Bar Soaps. This Olive & Aloe scented bar is:
  • vegan & cruelty free
  • 86% olive oil
  • deeply moisturizing
  • loaded with the nourishing antioxidant power of olive oil & aloe vera
  • non-gmo certified
  • paraben & phthalate free
  • traditionally crafted & is perfect for all skin types



Olive Oil is great for skin and this is one of the few soaps on the market that has a high concentration of the oil and is widely available. I'm not a fan of using the oil directly on my skin since it smells like salad dressing so this is a good way to incorporate it into your routine.

I love the way the soap looks. It's a cool green color that comes about from the oil. You also get a lot for the price. I think I paid about three dollars for it. 

The lather is nice. And it's non drying although I think the regular soap with just the Olive Oil is a lot more hydrating. The only problem is the smell. Like the regular Olive soap it smells like burnt rubber. I'm not a fan of the scent but it's not unbearable. I really need to get my hands on the Lavender one.

The soap is all natural and made in Greece. 

Ingredients:
Sodium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil), Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Parfum


Overall, I think it would be great for sensitive skin or people that are trying to limit the amount of harmful ingredients in the body care products. It's a good one for people that aren't fussy about scents. I prefer something a little more exciting but a soap like this has it's place. 




No comments:

Post a Comment