Friday, March 22, 2019

Natural Beauty Haul: Pooka and Plant Therapy



1. Pooka Pure and Simple Hair Combo- This is a company I first saw a friend using in her twists and had wanted to try ever since. Her twist outs always came out amazing!  The packaging is a little different but I think the product is essentially the same. The ingredients are quality and they smell great. Also from what I can tells so far a little goes a long way. It comes with the hair butter and the Hair Oil. I plan on doing a twist out but I just haven't had the time yet. 




2. Plant Therapy

Blood Orange oil- I love this oil and ran out of my other bottle and had to get another immediately. It's my favorite for diffusing and I also plan on making some body oils with it and maybe some hair stuff. 

Bouquet- This was an add on that I got for a great deal. Only $5. I can't resist a sale. I thought it would be headache inducing because I thought it would be something super floral. I actually really like it. It's more citrusy. I've only diffused it once though. Might make a body oil with it.

Anti Age- I'm 30 now, so I really need to look after my skin. I ran out of my previous moisturizer and had a coupon so of course I couldn't resist! You just dilute it in some oil. 18 drops per ounce of oil. As soon as I'm done with this post I'm going to go mix mine up and let it sit for at least 2 weeks that way  it really mixes up. I'll be using Shea Butter as my main moisturizer until the mix is ready.


I also got a sample of the Pooka Bentonite clay mask but they don't seem to sell it on the site. I've used it about three times and I don't think it beats the masks I mix up on my own. 


And that's all! 


Random:

I know the Naked Reloaded has been out for awhile. I guess it's the replacement for the original. I actually like the colors a little better. But I still think there are too many light colors and I don't like they chose the colors that would be larger. It's a pass for me..what do y'all think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment