Thursday, May 16, 2019

Dr. Teal's Detox Epsom Salts Detoxify and Energize with Ginger and Clay

I've had an exhausting last couple of weeks..including a short trip back to the states. Which is why I haven't been blogging. I planned to blog when I got back but I was just plain exhausted....I don't think I had ever been so tired in my life. But I made it to my three day weekend which I'm just going to spend relaxing and recovering. One of the first things I did to recharge my spirit and bodywas take a long bath. 

Dr. Teals claims:
r Teal’s® Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt which has long been known to revitalize tired, achy muscles, with luxurious essential oils to soothe the senses and help provide relief from stress. Ginger and Clay help to cleanse away your body’s impurities while helping you feel more energized.

This is the second bag from this brand that I have tried. The first was the one with black salt. These types of baths are super easy to make yourself but nothing beats the convenience of just pouring a bag of pre-mixed salts in the bath. I have experimented with pouring different clays in the bath. I'm never sure they have done anything for me, but I like the idea of detoxing. Ginger is a super easy thing to add to the bath, just slice some ginger and soak with it in the warm water- I haven't tried it but I'm thinking I will!

I forgot to take a picture of the actual salt but it's super bright, white, uniform salt crystals. I didn't have any problem with them dissolving either. 

The smell was like a very mild ginger soda. Not my favorite scent in the world but it wasn't headache inducing or too strong like the other one I tried. I didn't mind the scent. 

As for results..it was OK. I don't think it worked to refresh my muscles as much as the other bag I had. It was alright though. Can't say I felt particularly energized after using it either. 

Overall, it was alright. I don't think it's a must have or a must try. I will keep trying the different bags from the brand because I'm sure I will find at least one I love in the variety they have. 

Ingredients:
Magnesium Sulfate (epsom Salt), Fragrance, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bentonite (clay), Zingiber Officinale (ginger) Root Oil, Citrus Limon (lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene. 

What's your favorite bag that the brand offers? Do you have any DIY Bath Teas that are a must try?

Let me know in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment