Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Updated Essential Oil Collection

I have a slight addiction to Essential Oils now. Somehow I just subscribed to the Oil of the month club-knowing I really don't need it. But I ended up on the Plant Therapy blog and saw all the oils I missed out on in previous months and before I knew it I subscribed. This post will just highlight exactly why I really don't need anymore oils.

Anyway....here's my collection.


Let's start with the big bottles...

Plant Therapy Peppermint , Lavender, Blood Orange, Rosemary. All four of these are truly must haves for me. I probably could have gotten a smaller bottle of Rosemary though. It was just more cost effective to get the larger bottle!


Plant Therapy Citrus Burst, Anti-Age, Love Vanilla, Cypress


Plant Therapy Lemon, Bouquet, Honeybell, Grapefruit


Plantlife Allspice, Botanical Societies Patchouli, Plant Therapy Fresh Meadow, Aura Cacia Geranium

Eden's Garden Goodnight, Grapefruit Pink Pepper,  Eucalyptus (Radiata), Citrus Cream


Plantlife Ylang Lang, Bergamot, Morning Sunshine, Island Sunset



Actually now that I have them all laid out, it's really not that much. A couple more oils wouldn't hurt anything and I really am still missing essentials. I really want to add Ginger, Black Pepper, and Cardamom to the collection. I need some more spicy type of oils!


No comments:

Post a Comment