Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Vitamix Peach Cobbler Smoothie

I have been waiting forever to make this smoothie. Peaches went out of season just as I got to it. And I do prefer fresh fruit so I decided to wait for peaches to come back- that's dedication.

I tried the apple pie smoothie before this one and I don't think I'm a fan of their pie/cobbler smoothies. Or at least the ones posted in my book.

I used flat peaches because they are super in season now, but I don't think they are as peachy as their regular counterparts. I waited for them to ripen and then froze them for my smoothie. 

Here's the recipe:

2 Cups Vanilla Yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp honey
1/2 nutmeg (way too much)
2 teaspoons of wheat germ ( I have a glass jar to use now!)
4 tsp rolled oats
2 cups unsweetened peach slices
8 ice cubes

Blend Together!

It just wasn't a great smoothie and way too heavy on the spice. I was pretty disappointed. 

And no I wouldn't make again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment