Sunday, June 16, 2019

Evian Brumisateur Mineral Water Facial Spray Review



I had a moment where I thought I would need to replace my phone. Even though the screen has been cracked for a little while I don't really want to replace the phone just yet. Phones are crazy expensive these days and I'm a Apple loyalist. But I haven't bought a new phone in quite awhile and since I saw the almost screen of death I should probably just replace it sooner than later. But I really, really don't want to. Bummer.

Anyway...let me stop going on about phones and get to reviewing the Evian facial Spray. 

Evian claims:

Revive makeup & refresh skin

- Spray lightly at any time throughout the day to wake up and rehydrate skin. 
- Spray over makeup to revive color and reset powders. 
BEAUTY TIP: Quickly spray to cool down on hot or humid days without messing up makeup.

Soothe & calm sensitive skin

- Generously apply to irritated skin for a calming and soothing effect.
- Mist skin after spa treatments or at-home facials to cool skin and replenish its essential hydration.
- Safe for all skin types, even the most delicate.
FAMILY TIP: Use during diaper changes to cool and soothe baby's irritated skin.


Blend & finish makeup

STEP 1: Thoroughly spray a cosmetic sponge or brush with evian® Facial Spray. 
STEP 2:  Blend makeup in a gentle, circular motion using the moistened sponge or brush for a flawless, airbrushed finish.
STEP 3: Mist over finished look for a dewy complexion. 

Boost skin's hydration

STEP 1: Mist generously after cleansing skin.
STEP 2: Wait a few moments to let skin absorb the unique mineral content of evian®.
STEP 3: Pat dry before applying morning or evening moisturizer.
SKINCARE TIP: Use anytime throughout the day for an extra boost of hydration! 

Evian® Facial Spray contains pure, natural evian® water. Unlike other sprays, evian® Facial Spray provides an ultra-fine microdroplet mist that allows the upper layers of skin to absorb the unique mineral content only found in evian® water. This process allows the skin to experience an unparalleled boost of natural hydration. Pure evian® Facial Spray won't irritate skin and is safe for all skin types 

Evian® Facial Spray is committed to protecting the environment and the natural purity of our source. Our facial spray cans are made from 100% recyclable materials and we aim to minimize the amount of plastic in our packaging. Unlike other atomizers, our spray is propelled by ozone-friendly nitrogen (nitrogen is about 80% of the air we breath!).

My Mac Fix Plus was on its last few sprays when I came across the Evian sprays in Globus on sale for two euro. I'm pretty sure the spray is well over $12 in the US. I remember seeing the mini version at the check out and I thought they were kinda pricey. I really did manage to get it at a bargain. I'm glad I waited it out! 

I actually bought two and considered going back for more later but I didn't make it. 

The first thing I noticed...it's very refreshing. Spraying cool water on your face on a hot day is so nice. But I'm pretty sure you can just fill a spray bottle with water and get the same effect.

There's no scent because it's only water. And I'm happy about that. The MAC Fix Plus scent was kind of overwhelming sometimes and I remember wishing it was lighter in fragrance. 

It kind of settles a powdery makeup look down. But not as well as Fix plus. I like that it doesn't make me look greasy at all. It dries down and my skin just looks normal.

It doesn't extend the wear time of your makeup, in fact I noticed my eyeshadow would wear off after a couple of hours. Even with primer. I would try to avoid the eye area...but if I'm looking to feel refreshed it kind of defeats the purpose because I like to spray it all over. 

I sometimes will use it to moisten my face before adding an oil face to seal in some extra moisture. I liked using it for that, but felt it was kind of wasteful. I'll still use it like that occasionally though. 

I almost forgot to add, I did use it on some irritated skin I had and it was very soothing.

Overall, I like it at the price I bought it at. I probably wouldn't like it if I had paid more. I will use up the bottles I have and would pick it up if I saw it for the bargain price of 2 Euro. Otherwise I would just add water to a spray bottle and make it work that way.

Have you tried it? What's your favorite facial spray? 


No comments:

Post a Comment