Tuesday, July 9, 2019

NEST Cocoa Woods Eau De Parfum Review


Another mini perfume review. I've gone through two mini bottles from the brand already and I have to say...I really love the mini sizes. Today's fragrance...Cocoa Woods.


Nest claims:
The essence of bittersweet cocoa is wrapped in sequoia wood and white sandalwood and blended with exotic hints of tiare blossom and Thai ginger.


This perfume is a completely unique scent for me. I've never smelled a similar perfume. Allegedly it's unisex. Or at least thats what it's listed as. I don't think so. It's not the most feminine scent but it's not a super floral girly scent either.  Kind of the type of scent that's right up my alley. It's a nice date night/winter/fall scent. Nice for cooler weather. May be a little cloying for daytime. 

It's hard to describe what it smells like. I think it's something you have to smell for yourself. At times...I really really like the scent. And other times theres a note I don't quite love. But even though I don't like that particular floral note..I still really like the scent. 

It almost reminds me the tiniest bit of Lush Figs and Leaves soap. I'm not sure why.

It's a complicated scent for me. 

It lasts for quite a long time as well. I definitely think it lasts at least 6 hours. Possibly the longest I've noticed it lasting is around ten hours. 

I really enjoyed using up the small bottle that I have. I'm not sure I would want to purchase a larger bottle because it seems like it would be a fragrance I would get tired of after a little while. Also it's kind of on the pricey side at $74 for 50 ml.

It's made in the USA. 

The bottle is super cute.


I liked it. 

Have you tried it? Whats your favorite Nest fragrance? 


No comments:

Post a Comment