Tuesday, July 9, 2019

J. Holiday


Most people probably know J. Holiday as a one hit wonder. The song Bed came out my freshman year of college and I swear they played it every other song on the radio. And every time I turned it all the way up and sung along. I never got tired of the song. 

I'm still not tired of it.



You can tell it's a song by The Dream. His songs seemed to dominate back them. They all kind had the similar repetition going on. He pulled it off so well actually.


Then we have It's Yours. I think I remember hearing it on the radio when it came out but I didn't download it until a couple of years later.

Other songs that are slept on but shouldn't be:

Fallin'- Off the same first album. Love it!
Suffocate- My Jam. I'm really surprised his career didn't have more longevity. His first album was pretty good.

Anyway, it's getting late so I'm gonna go put myself to bed (bed, beeeeeeed...ha).

Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment