Sunday, September 1, 2019

NEST Wisteria Blue Parfum Review



I watched a video on this perfume. And the lady that came up with the name was so proud of it. I have to admit the pics that inspired the fragrance name are beautiful. But the fragrance name sounds old lady-ish. So if I hadn't have gotten it in the sampler pack, I may have never picked it up!



Luckily it doesn't smell as old as it sounds like it would.


Nest claims:
Delicate notes of French wisteria are blended with the essence of Bulgarian rose, Imperial jasmine and fresh watery nuances.

Before I opened this I had just finished the Dahlia and Vines scent which is kind of similar to this. Except it smells a bit more aquatic and blue. When I first got the little bottle I smelled it, decided I didn't like it. Until I picked it up again and found ....I did really really like it. It was aquatic, floral, and soapy. But as I used it more and more, it became just average. I guess I got tired of it.

I got the small sampler pack...which comes with the cutest miniature bottle. Snagged the little set for $21. Completely worth it to try out the fragrances. So far I haven't come across any that are must buys for me, but I have enjoyed trying them out.

This was no different. It was enjoyable for a short time. And if you like floral, aquatic, blue scents it might be worth a sniff. As for me, glad I tried it. But won't be buying the full sized bottle.

Almost forgot to mention, it smelled great on application but I don't think it stuck around very long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment