Sunday, November 3, 2019

Zum Bar Eucalyptus Goat Milk Soap Review


I love the scent of Eucalyptus. I have a rollerball that I keep on me for little aches and pains. I don't have to use if often but I do like to keep it on me- just in case. I'm not sure if I've had a straight up Eucalyptus soap though I know I've had some soaps where it was used in a blend with other scents.

Zum claims:
Zum Bar Eucalyptus Goat’s Milk Soap features uplifting accents of tangy and herbal against a backdrop of fresh, light, and slightly sweet, creating a high note of aromas that’ll make you sing. Look into this bar of soap’s eyes (its swirls, naturally) and you’ll see Eucalyptus essential oil and other plant-based, simple ingredients. 
Eucalyptus is known to clear the mind and fight fatigue for a nice encore, helping you feel happy, invigorated, and rejuvenated after you shower or wash your hands. Liven up your senses with Eucalyptus Zum Bar Soap, sink-side or shower-side, day or night. It also makes a sweet gift for the soap fan on your list who’s big on cool effervescence. 


Eucalyptus is one the best oils you can use to clear congestion. I don't really get sick....so I haven't really had a chance to use it. But I have used it on family members. I just boiled water, add a couple of drops of the oil, and then have them breathe it in with a towel over the head. It really seems to work. It cleared me up and I wasn't even congested. Because of that, this seems like a good soap to use when you are feeling a bit under the weather or clogged up but the scent isn't very strong.

It's strong enough that you smell it...but not strong enough that it clears your sinuses.

It might even help just a little with muscle pain. Marginally.

I do like the scent though...it's very uplifting.

It can be slightly drying. 

But other than that it lathers well, rinses clean, and all that other good stuff.



I really like the color combination of all the blues. 


Overall, I like it. I don't think I'll buy it again but it was nice using it up.

Random:
I finally got to the episode in Family Matters where Steve becomes Stefan. To smooth! 






No comments:

Post a Comment